The Terms of Service (TOS)
- Is an agreement between you and Aucere IT & Media Services Pvt. Ltd. that allows you to use our services as long as you follow the TOS.
THIS TOS CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
All disputes between you and Aucere will be resolved by binding arbitration. You thus give up your right to litigate disputes with us in court (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Disputes will be decided by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury.
You are entitled to a fair hearing, but arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than court proceedings. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to very limited review by a court.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Post Content On a Service, You:
- May post content that you create or have been given permission to post by the owner, is legal, and doesn’t violate the TOS
- Are responsible for content that you post to our services and assume all risks of posting personal information online
- Continue to own the content but grant Aucere a license to use and distribute your content
The Content On Aucere Services Is:
- Owned by us or our suppliers and may only be used as we specify
- For general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only and we make no representations or guarantees about the truth, accuracy, or quality of any content
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services, including Internet access and text messaging fees and other wireless carrier charges
- May cancel a paid service by calling, sending a fax, or mailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, and on mobile devices